Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 45 offices across 20 countries and 4 continents. The organization employs over 5,000 people at peak times working in over 50 languages. Each year, we produce over 80,000 art assets, 21 million words of audio, 250 million words translated, 2.5 million hours of testing and resolve 16 million customer support tickets. We work with 24 of the Top 25 games companies by revenue for 2017.
The Planning Coordinator is responsible for the proper functioning of scheduling tools and collection of necessary data to ensure optimal allocation of employees in a timely fashion. The holder of this position is required to assess the staffing requirements for all projects and collaborate with internal clients to inform them of any necessary changes, while leading the team to reach full internal client satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Main Tasks
- Manage, lead and motivate the team and ensure achievement of operational goals;
- Interact with internal clients and develop solid business relationships by identifying their needs, managing expectations and finding solutions;
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships;
- Performs Workforce Management reporting, analysis, recommendations, and administrative tasks related to staffing and scheduling functions;
- Manage scheduling of sufficiently skilled staff based on historical and anticipated volume across all clients short-term, medium-term and long-term.
- Compile weekly status reports detailing the active and forecasted states of available resource pools, flagging any concerns as necessary.
- Monitor project plans to identify ramp-ups/downs and work with internal departments to have sufficient staff and workspace.
- Continually seek opportunities to simply and improve processes to optimize operational efficiency.
- Manage the scheduling tool (Merinio) evolution and improvements as well as the relationship with the external tool developer.
- Manage the Planning department budget.
- Manage the contract with Merinio, monitoring development hours reports and other contractual items.
- Support other studios and/or service lines to explore the possibility to adopt Merinio.
- Guide the development of a new system (Overwatch) that will collect, combine, correlate and analyze information about staffing, seating, equipment and will create reports, forecasts and simulations that will help to support data-driven business decisions.
Carry out other tasks as requested by the supervisor.
- Required Profile
- Minimum of 3 years working in planning, logistics or a related field with team management experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English with a sense of diplomacy;
- Excellent collaboration and positive people interaction skills;
- Great sense of teamwork and leadership;
- Customer service oriented with great attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritize, adapt quickly and accomplish multiple tasks in a high paced environment;
- Advanced organizational and problem solving skills;
- Proper treatment of confidential data;
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Ability to quickly learn new software.