Do you play video games? Are you interested in being part of a team that will work on all types of games and test them before they are released? Do you pay attention to small details? At Keywords Studios Spain we strive to deliver our clients with content that feels true to the gamers, wherever they may be. We test all game platforms, so join in on the fun and be a part of the Keywords team!
Don’t Work, Just Play!
Duties and responsibilities:
Test plan creation and maintenance
- Construct and execute rigorous test plans that meet clients' expectations and are in-line with Keywords' quality targets.
- Manage their execution and ensure the required level of test coverage attained in each test
Test case maintenance
- Ensure that test cases/checklists are constantly maintained and updated.
- Triage and verify incoming bug reports and forward them to the correct assignee.
- Review the reported bugs for completeness, consistency and clarity, with a particular focus on eliminating ambiguity and ensuring compliance to clients' guidelines.
- Ensure that no major bugs, flaws or issues remain in the signed-off product and report them or concerns as early as possible, ensure that the final product is compliant with the official standards and ready for submission.
- Enjoy pursuing and solving problems, escalate critical risks and issues to the Project Manager and provide suggestion on how to resolve them.
- Timely and professional customer communication (i.e. reply to queries, raise red flags/risks, organize regular conference calls, be polite and proactive in suggesting problem solutions).
- Accurate reporting of test progress and project status on a daily basis (Daily Status Report).
- Proactive communication about any issue that is blocking the team's progress or may pose a risk to the targeted deadline/submission as early as possible.
- Daily supervision of all test team members.
- Create a harmonized and enjoyable team environment.
- Responsiveness to project and product risk in managing day to day test activities and prioritizing tasks.
- Take notice of overall progress and noteworthy findings to report to project coordinator/client on a daily basis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle and how it applies to QA.
- Experience using development environment testing tools.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong observational skills, analytical and detail oriented.
- Proactive in completing tasks and escalating issues appropriately.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong decisional skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.