We are hiring a Administrative Assistant to provide personalized administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the team's business processes and meeting routine.
Daily/ Weekly Tasks:
Take and distribute meeting notes for the team. Prepare meeting Agendas. Interview team members on processes and document.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in using AirTable
- Past experience in using Miro
- Past experience in a fast-paced tech company
- Ability to comprehend technical jargon in order to take effective meeting notes
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong writing skills
- Outgoing, inquisitive personality
- some interview skills in order to uncover and document team processes.
- Some technical writing would be nice to have
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Take dictation and minutes of meeting
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Prepare meeting agenda
- Document processes followed by different team members
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and vision.
- WFH options during the pandemic
- Dog friendly environment (That's right, you can bring your dog to work!)
- Indoor basketball court, outdoor basketball court, soccer field, volleyball court
- RMT, Physiotherapist, Chiropractor, Gymnasium, Weight lifting facility, Yoga Studio, etc
- Community garden
- 2 dog parks
- Easy transit access
- Free on-site parking for staff and visitors