The LQA Trainer will be responsible for providing full training to new and existing employees. The successful candidate will create and continuously update all training material to ensure that training is relevant, always engaging and fully up to date. Part of the role will involve training existing employees where any skills gaps are identified or where performance needs are identified.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Training Pre-production - assessing information and prioritizing content to be shared, analysing and developing training tools,
- Training Preparation - confirming training schedule, evaluating the necessary content to be presented,
- Training Execution - engaging the trainees to ensure they are at ease, clearly outlining expectations and responsibilities, etc.,
- Training Follow-up - providing feedback to management on trainee progress, providing support documentation to new staff employees,
- Training Updates - updating internal procedures according to the requirements of each client,
- Training Innovation - seeking to create innovative training methods and tools or improving existing ones,
- Training Reports - creating and communicating statistics and feedback reports to management.
- Previous experience or deep knowledge of the LQA Tester role is essential,
- Minimum one year’s experience in Keywords Studios Katowice is preferred,
- Thorough knowledge of PC and MS Office products is essential besides excellent technology aptitude,
- Some experience in training and/or teaching would be an advantage, though not necessary,
- Excellent presentation and learning support skills,
- Creative mind-set and approach to challenges,
- Collaborative spirit and flexibility required to adapt within a constantly changing environment,
- Must be self-motivated, have a positive can-do attitude, show initiative and creativity in their approach to all aspects of the training process,
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills,
- Interest in FQA/Certification preferred though not essential.
- Contract of employment,
- Chill-out zone with video games – challenge your friends and resolve your disputes over Tekken or FIFA,
- Casual and fun work environment – as long as you’re not wearing flip flops and pajamas you’re golden,
- Benefits package - private medical care & MultiSport card,
- Free beverages (tea, coffee),
- Fresh fruits,
- Company parties!