Keywords Studios is a premier international service provider to the global video game industry and beyond. The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. By working as their external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In doing so, we enable our clients who are operating in complex and fast-moving environments to remain lean and agile and to focus on creating and monetizing the most engaging experiences. We are trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry-leading service lines every step of the way.
Established in Dublin 1998, it now has operations in Montreal, Rio de Janeiro, Los Angeles, Seattle, Tokyo, Singapore, New Delhi, Pune, Rome, Milan, Barcelona and London.
As part of the Business Development (BD) territorial teams, the primary responsibility for the Sales Operations Manager will be to assist in the running of the Sales Operations team, along with the development of new business and clients, providing specific business intelligence support to the local territory BD team and wider BD group when necessary.
*Keep in mind when applying to this position that it will be supporting the east-coast time zone.
The Sales Operations Manager will be an integral part of the BD team, whose responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Process Definition: Assisting the Director of Sales Operations with setting procedures and processes, and to help create efficiencies in the running of the Sales Operations team, and in the support mechanisms to BD reps.
- Lead management: Manage the triage of new leads coming into the business via the website, or other channels. Assign leads to the sales team based on specific criteria and using best judgement. Where required, follow up on new website or cold leads directly in order to qualify them.
- Proposal support: Work with Service Line teams to coordinate and deliver RFP/RFIs to new and existing clients. Maintain proposal templates to keep them up to date, and suggest improvements to them on an ongoing basis.
- Sales Enablement: Provide onboarding and training/learning support to the sales organization, and maintain and manage sales enablement materials/tools such as playbooks and knowledge database.
- Tools: Provide support to the sales teams where needed with the various tool sets used, such as Teams, Salesforce, Clari, and more. Contribute in researching, testing, and the creation of business cases for potential new tools.
- Reporting: Provide reporting support to the BD team and Director of Sales Operations, in order to provide a good visibility on sales performance of the team, using data available.
- BD Account Support: Provide introductions to new clients and leads to the rest of the territory’s BD team, found via prospecting, business intelligence, or other methods.
- Business Development & Lead generation: Research, develop and maintain contacts within the video game industry, with an aim to developing new business with these contacts and companies.
- Business Intelligence: Research and identify new potential leads within the industry, as well as communicating news and developments with existing clients, by way of LinkedIn, gaming new sites, and other sources.
- Cross Selling: Identify, encourage, and help to execute Cross Selling opportunities in clients.
- BD Team support: Provide general support as and when needed to the BD reps within the territory team.
In instances when/where necessary, the Sales Operations Manager will work directly with the client on account activity, to move the projects/accounts forward. The Sales Operations Manager will work in close connection with the BD representatives, as a surrogate if necessary to advance a client or project.
Essential skills & experience
- Ability to multitask and to handle a large number of concurrent requests of a time sensitive nature.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Has a “can do” attitude and good work ethic
- Excellent communication skills that can be applied to both internal and external clients
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization
- Good collaborator and team player
- High attention to detail and ability to deliver under pressure and to deadlines
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in an Operations role within a B2B organization
- Experience with MS Office Suite especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Voluntary Long-term / Short-term Disability
- 401K w/ company match
- Work alongside dynamic individuals in the gaming industry
- Work within a company with upward career growth opportunities