Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for Quality Control Agents ready to join our awesome team in Katowice, Poland.
- Evaluate tickets samples
- Identify achievements or issues on them based on defined expectations and procedures established for the project
- Provide helpful feedback to agents to help them understand their achievement and/or areas of improvement.
- Assist with linguistic checks on the audited tickets, which also includes corrections and explanations on the errors.
- Participate in building high quality standards for customer service
- Coach agents to incorporate feedback and increase the quality of their contact with customers.
- Advanced English Skills – both written and spoken (C1-C2 level)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience in QC checks would be ideal. Customer support or related experience preferred.
- Ability to work in autonomously as well as in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Assertiveness and can-do attitude
- Ability to remain unbiased
- Experience in providing feedback at a professional level is a plus
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Good knowledge in Excel
- Work on interesting projects.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Salary depending on your profile and experience.
- Paid holidays (20 or 26 days a year depending on your employment history)
- Benefits package-private medical care & MultiSport card.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Free parking spot.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Attractive referral program.
- Company parties.
- The casual and fun work environment.
- Pleasant location in the business area of Katowice “Green Park”*
*Due to COVID-19, successful candidates will be offered to work from home whenever possible until the situation is over. Afterwards, the job will be performed from our Katowice office in Poland.
Our recruitment team will conduct full online recruitment to accommodate those interested in applying.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!