We are looking for resources to join the Sample Management team conducting Weighing and Dispensing Sample Materials for a Pharmaceutical company project.
The Ideal candidate will have attention to detail and able to conduct repetitive activities in a computer weigh station/desk within a lab productive environment surrounded by co-workers. This is an individual contributor position that requires meeting the required Service Level Agreements.
- Must be able to lift 10 pounds
- Hours 6:30am-3:15pm (40 hours per week) morning break and an hour lunch included. OT maybe required at times
- Monday – Friday (no weekends)
- Must pass a Background Check and Drug Screen
- Perform various weigh amounts while working with a variety of bottle types. The employee should perform 70 or more weighs a day as work permits. As experience is gained, the employee would become proficient at the role and the output typically increases.
- Attention to detail, ability to multi task, prioritize projects and excellent work ethic
- Excel experience is required – manipulating spreadsheets
- MS Office Suites is highly desired
- Excellent mathematical
- Understands the difference between milligram, gram, and kilogram (ability to mathematically convert from one to the other and/or visually be able to identify such quantities)
- Previous exp. weighing small quantities on scientific balances is preferred
- Previous experience working in a regulated work environment and experience following SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Previous lab experience (working with hazardous materials, familiar with safe lab practices, PPE must be worn while in the lab)
- College degree highly preferred
- MS Office Suites is highly desired must be proficient in Excel
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (16 days including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits