Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are also open to remote work options.
Duration: Full time, Monday to Friday 9:00am -5:30pm
Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with our client. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play. Our Marketing Copy Production team is looking for a writer to join a small, tactical group focused on producing high-volume, high-quality copy for a variety of our clients best franchises. We strive to blend insights with storytelling and technology to push the boundaries of marketing. This is a fast-paced, highly collaborative team, so it’s important to be a quick learner who isn’t afraid to ask questions, while focusing on detail-oriented output. You’ll have an opportunity to work with a variety of partner teams on everything from emails to in-game assets – and there’s nothing quite like the feeling of seeing your words on an Xbox or PlayStation screen and knowing millions of players will too.
- 2+ years experience as a marketing copywriter with plenty of examples of short-form copy (emails, ad banners, web copy, etc.)
- The ability to help drive end-to-end campaign concepts and executions
- Partner with design teams to help uphold our visual look, feel and messaging across various brand and product level campaigns under the guidance of clients creative and senior leadership
- A passion for the melding of creativity and technology to help make our team’s production process increasingly agile, efficient, and partner-friendly
- Focused and high organized with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks within tight deadlines
- A deep sense of curiosity and willingness to ask questions, build relationships, and work closely with a variety of teams and partners throughout the marketing organization and beyond
- Conceptual thinker with a strong strategic mindset
- Experience working on brand and product campaigns from vision to completion, driving the work end to end
- Entertainment industry and/or video game experience a huge plus
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and vision.
- WFH options during the pandemic
- Dog friendly environment (That's right, you can bring your dog to work!)
- Indoor basketball court, outdoor basketball court, soccer field, volleyball court
- RMT, Physiotherapist, Chiropractor, Gymnasium, Weight lifting facility, Yoga Studio, etc
- Community garden
- 2 dog parks
- Easy transit access
- Free on-site parking for staff and visitors