As Head of all FQA operations, you are responsible for:
- Inspiring and leading a team of 2,000 people across 10 studios and
- Leading growth of the team to 10,000 people over the next 4 years through organic growth and acquisitions
You are a senior partner to the Service Line Director and Service Line Operations Director.
You build and manage strategic partnerships on behalf of the Division and Service Line.
You provide strategic leadership and direct resources to support Keywords business goals.
You provide strong knowledge of the service understanding Studio processes, work flows and capability.
You are responsible for the profitability and success of the Division.
You manage relationships with our current and future clients.
You influence and lead a critical element of our growing business and take it to the next level.
- As part of the Service Line senior leadership team, the FQA Head of Division will work with the Service Line Director (SLD) and Service Line Operations Director (SLOD) to agree strategic plans for maximizing growth and profitability targets set by the Group.
- Responsibility for directing the global teams associated with delivering the services for his/her Division.
- P&L responsibility for the Division to gross margin level and will interact with the Regional Managing Directors and Studio Heads in ensuring staffing, systems, legal and facilities are optimised where the Division is present.
- Responsibility for managing Directors and Managers in the Service Line and making sure internal teams of PM’s, leads, seniors and testers are managed, trained and coached properly.
- Together with the SLD, the FQA Head of Division has global responsibility for the financial performance of the Division, its growth and profitability. They will also be responsible for agreeing and monitoring KPIs with the SLD and SLOD at all points in the delivery process to ensure the business is constantly improving and performing in the optimal manner.
- Responsibility for setting and adherences to standards and processes.
- With the help of the SLOD, the FQA Head of Division will ensure that common project management and execution tools are used throughout the Division to enable tracking and meaningful comparisons of objective achievement, as well as assessment of project, site, regional and global profitability.
- Collaboration with Business Development, to explain and promote the capabilities of the delivery team, set customer expectations and communicate the USPs of the service under his/her management.
- Working with the SLD, SLOD, Business Development and Marketing, they will ensure the Division delivers their contribution to Service Line Targets.
- FQA Head of Division will act as an Ambassador for the Division and Service Line. Activities will include client meetings, attendance at trade shows, presenting on behalf of the Group at various events, and participation and leadership in industry bodies.
- Minimum of 8 years’ work experience ideally in international games production or service delivery as relevant Senior Management
- A successful track record in delivering services in Videogame Testing
- Understands the components of successful client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to understand business requirements quickly and implement strategic initiatives to meet business objectives
- Ideally have a degree in business administration, or a related field
- Effective communication skills with individuals and teams at all levels of the organization
- Excellent presentation skills to executive level and technical groups
- Sound leadership, staff management, coaching and teambuilding skills
- Excellent project and program management skills
- Ability to innovate and present creative solutions
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel as required
Please note that this role can be based at our headquarters here in Dublin or any of our Keywords Studios globally. Please see our website at www.keywordsstudios.com for a full list of locations.