Contract Length: 12 months, extension possible
Work Location: WFH
Work Hours: Fulltime
Our client is looking for an engineer to join our team working on the next big AAA shooter experience. Work on one of the most exciting and creative intellectual properties in the industry and help drive the future of this AAA franchise.
As an Engineer on the team, you will work on all aspects of a user-facing tool that contains many features for level design, modifying engine settings and game play scripting. You will need to work in an existing codebase to create systems to allow our users to leverage engine features and create new ones. The ideal candidate will enjoy finding new ways to leverage existing systems to enable content creators to do more.
- Drive enhancement and development of new and existing tools
- Coordinate with other teams to leverage their features in their tools or create new ones
- Work with designers to plan new features and find ways to improve workflows
- Work with producers to accurately schedule and coordinate cross-team to deliver polished, and comprehensive features
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- Professional software engineering experience in C++
- Experience working with large and complex codebases
- Strong communication skills, with both technical and non-technical team members
- Previous game development or tools experience
- Shipped titles or experience supporting a released title
- Experience developing in a multi-player environment
- Solid 3D Math skills (linear algebra and trigonometry)
- Familiarity using Lua as an embedded scripting language
- Passion for creating amazing AAA game experiences
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits