Keywords have a successful track record in identifying and integrating acquisitions. We look for a strong fit in terms of culture as we seek to build our expertise, geographical reach, and scale. We work closely with our newly acquired teams integrating them effectively to support their growth and leverage the synergies available across the group. Keywords values positive minded individuals who think creatively and will proactively seek out opportunities to advance the growth initiatives of Keyword’s businesses.
People that work at Keywords are passionate, talented, committed and resourceful. Human talent is our most valuable resource and as a business, we thrive on diversity, celebrate uniqueness and work as teams whether we are physically together in one of our 50 studios around the world or working together virtually. We provide a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
Are you a passionate Gamer with recruitment experience? We are now looking for an experienced Recruiter to join Keywords Studios team based in Redmond, WA as we go through significant growth. The purpose of the role is to help find and retain excellent employees. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees.
This role also includes supporting Corporate roles across the US and Mexico. We're looking for a real "switch-hitter" supporting multiple departments.
This is a contract to hire position.
- A passionate gamer would be the ideal, League of Legends a PLUS!!
- Strong recruitment background ideally from Gaming, Customer service and Corporate
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
- Comfortable working with remote teams
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, initiative, and ambition.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices relating to recruitment.
Medical/Dental/Vision, PTO, 401(k)