We are currently in the process of expanding and are looking for professional, experienced candidates to become members of our growing global team.
As a Localization QA Test Lead at Keywords Studios Singapore, you will be responsible for running and overseeing all project-specific QA activities.
- Test plan creation and execution
- Provide linguistic leadership and strategic directions to testers
- Work closely with PMs, testers, clients, external clients/partners.
- Timely communication (i.e. reply to queries, raise red flags/risks).
- Accurate reporting of test progress and project status on a daily basis.
- Proactive communication about any issue that is blocking the team's progress or may pose a risk to the targeted deadline/submission as early as possible.
- Review the reported bugs for completeness, consistency and clarity
- Ensure that the localized product is compliant with the official standards and fit for market.
- Excellent spelling and grammar in Japanese and Thai due to documentation work in specified languages. Must also be able to communicate in English.
- Passionate in games and prior experience in playing games in Thai.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Quality Management.
- Must be motivated and able to remain focused until project completion.
- Good PC Knowledge & proficient knowledge of MS Office suite of products is essential.
- Must be a team worker.