Keywords Studios is an international technical and creative services provider to the global video games industry.
The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. By working as external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. We provide integrated art production, engineering, audio services, testing, localization and player support services across 50 languages and 14 game platforms to a blue chip client base in more than 20 countries. We recruit and develop people from the widest possible talent pool so that we can gain an insight into different markets and generate creativity in anticipating customer needs to become even more successful.
Established in 1998 and headquartered in Dublin, Keywords now has over 50 studios located across Europe, North America, South America and Asia and over 5,000 passionate gaming employees around the world.
The ideal candidate will have to:
- Manage assigned localization and audio projects from project initiation through release to operation.
- Define, prioritize, track and manage requirements and deliverables.
- Drive issue resolution and address contingencies in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain complex localization schedules and assign resources as required.
- Create, track, and adhere to project budgets, schedules, and timelines. Expose, report on, and resolve deviations and variances. Ensure all projects are completed within designated timeframes.
- Closely monitor financial status of localization projects, including creating accurate estimates, setting up project budget, tracking vendor contracts and invoices, performing financial closure at project end, and identifying and correcting budget overruns.
- Develop project strategies and plans.
- Proactively communicate with clients regarding project status, queries from translators, and other issues.
- Identify, assign, schedule, supervise and train team members for projects (translators, reviewers, recording studios, sound engineers, voice directors).
- Prepare and distribute reports for clients and internal colleagues regarding status of projects.
- Organize and lead project meetings.
- Contribute to project management and cross-company initiatives, taskforces and general process improvements.
- University degree level education, preferably foreign language related
- At least 3-4 years of experience in a similar position (international experiences are welcome), managing text and audio localization
- Knowledge of game audio industry scenario and workflows
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Advanced use of MS Office (Excel in particular)
It will be consider a plus:
- knowledge of additional languages
- Knowledge of main CAT tools
- knowledge of ProTools or other DAW
- Ability to multi-task with projects and resources
- ability to lead the project and the project team and to plan and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team, under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, negotiation, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving attitude with experience in working in a dynamic and fast growing/changing environment
- Client focused with a cross cultural approach
- Flexible approach to people, projects, and assignments
What working in Keywords can offer
- Dynamic international working environment
- Casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment
- Possibility to work with skilled and passionate gaming professionals
- Possibility to work for world’s leading video game developers/companies
- We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can-do” attitude
If you want to learn more about the company reach us on our website https://www.keywordsstudios.com/about-us/