Do you want to be part of a leading international technical service provider to the global #Gaming Industry with studios in Asia, Europe, North and South America?
We are currently in the process of expanding our pool of Korean Language #Contract #Testers and are looking for professional, experienced candidates to become members of our growing global team.
Game Testers are responsible for running comprehensive tests on the projects assigned to him / her, to ensure that the project is worthy to be released in the market. Game Testers will consolidate, document and report all bugs to the Project Managers and Test Leads.
- Ensure correct terminologies are used in accordance with the target market (South Korea).
- Identify, isolate, and document bugs clearly and concisely in a bug database.
- Run test suites, verify fixes, spot grammar and language mistakes in the targeted language.
- Follow the documented processes at all stages of the testing process.
- Verify that bugs have been fixed and implemented correctly.
- Excellent spelling and grammar in English and Korean Language due to documentation work in specified languages.
- Passionate in games and prior experience in playing games in Korean Language.
- Ability to write accurate, unambiguous and concise documentation.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Must be motivated and able to remain focused until project completion.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good PC Knowledge & proficient knowledge of MS Office suite of products is essential.
- Must be a team worker.
- Prior software localization experience in a QA Tester role is a plus.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and linguistics test.