Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Player Support Solutions, we are currently looking for a Customer Support Sales Administrator (Player Support Solutions Administrator) to provide all aspects of business and solutions development support and when needed, logistical, administrative and project support, including but not limited to helping with:
- Responding to and managing routine and non-routine prospect/client inquiries, events, calls/visits any other inquiries that are associated with the development of solutions for player support, social media care and community services
- The preparing, submitting and updating of RFIs, RFPs, proposals, scope of work, contracts, sales assets and PS training, in cooperation with the business unit and sales support.
- Internal and external communications between clients, sales and player support staff
- Communicating with the sales team, project team, clients, Keywords other lines of business and partner organizations
- Obtaining required documentation from the sales team, project team, clients, Keywords’ other lines of business and partner organizations and including cases, where others may lead the process, providing required documentation
- Liaising the project team, obtaining clarifications and further information concerning a project when required
- Working with relevant stakeholders to prepare various budgets and workplans
- Formatting final documents and ensuring they are presented in accordance with the business and client stipulations
- Ensuring information relevant to the player support process is available and shared efficiently & effectively within the company
- Managing and maintaining a company database of prospects, projects, proposals, and client/partner contacts
- Developing & enhancing internal systems for communication
- Reporting and analysis
- Providing research assistance to the senior manager
- Providing general administrative support when required
- Managing and assisting with events and logistics
- Interest in business development and solution creation with at least a degree level of education, preferably in business related studies or another relevant subject.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good administrative and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize within a busy workload
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Initiative to work with a minimum of supervision
- Excellent IT skills including competence with Salesforce, Google and Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook in particular)
- 2 years of experience in customer service/sales/marketing or related field.
- Experience of business acquisition/proposal writing
- Ability to review and summarize complex documents
- 4 years plus, experience in customer service/sales/marketing or related field.
Key skills/ characteristics
- Creative skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Organizational skills.
- People skills
The person working in this position can be based anywhere in Europe.