With studios around the world, Keywords Studios is a leading technical services provider for global video games and beyond. With locations in Asia, the Americas and Europe, Keywords Studios has a breadth and depth in multiple industry-leading service lines including Art, Engineering, Audio, Functionality QA, Localization, Localization QA and Player Support. Working across all major platforms, in over 50 different languages, Keywords Studios delivers support for its clients across the globe.
The HRIS Specialist is responsible to oversea and maintain optimal function of the different HR systems - as well as being responsible for planning, governing and auditing all aspects of HR systems for Canada. A key understanding of HR policies and procedures is an integral part of the role in order to analyse the data provided by the systems and propose appropriate solutions. They will also provide timely, effective, and expert human resourcing support to the organization.
HR Systems Administration, Analysis & reports
- Institute system best practices within the HR team to maintain data integrity.
- Assist in Employee Data Management and establish appropriate auditing and monitoring of HR data to ensure accuracy. This includes auditing data between different systems (HRIS, Payroll and Insurance)
- Create and automate reports to fulfill all reporting requirements.
- Work closely with HR Managers to automate compliance efforts, HR policies and business processes.
- Serves as point of contact and liaison between HR, IT, and other stakeholders for HR system related inquiries
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HR tool users.
- Collaborate with various local and Global stakeholders
- Manipulate data sets from multiple sources, performing data analytics to understand emerging trends, patterns, or insights.
- Pull, and maintain monthly/quarterly/yearly reports and provide analysis for various audiences.
Developments and projects
- Collaborates with HR staff to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop technology solutions that help to streamline and automate HR processes.
- Actively participate in all HR system enhancements and software implementations.
Documentation, training and communications
- Document and track all HR processes.
- Create and update user documentation and procedures.
- Provide training to end-users.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3 years in HR, HR analytics, or in a HR business analyst role;
- Experience with data management and use of statistical software
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, Statistics, Commerce, Business Administration
- Strong proficiency in HR programs and procedures
- Knowledge in systems and Power BI (or equivalent) software
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, critical thinking skills
- Energetic, resilient, capable of managing multiple priorities in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to use good judgment and discretion with highly confidential and sensitive information
- Solid skills writing user guides and documenting procedures
- Bilingual French and English, written and spoken
- Advanced command of MS Office particularly Word and Excel.
- Results oriented and thrives in a fast paced environment.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore, we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.