Keywords Studios is an international technical services provider to the global video games industry. Established in 1998, and now with over 50 studios in 21 countries strategically located in Asia, the Americas and Europe, it provides integrated art creation, software engineering, testing, localisation, audio and customer care services across more than 50 languages and 16 games platforms to a blue-chip client base of approximately 950 clients across the globe.
The IT Assistant will be responsible for the delivery of high quality IT Operations in support of the business as well as supporting the delivery of strategic local IT initiatives. This is a highly technical role within a high performing team, committed to achieving the highest standards of IT services in line with business requirements and the local IT team objectives.
Please note that this is a 5 month FTC position and will be both office-based and remote depending on demand. Our offices are located in Leopardstown, Dublin 18.
- Work closely with local IT and Hardware teams and IT Manager to support all aspects of business as usual activities.
- Act as point of contact for Dublin local and remote employees, for all IT service-related matters.
- Responsibility for helpdesk ticketing system, as required.
- Assist with technical solutions and adapt quickly to new technologies.
- Accountable for support and maintenance of IT systems, to include Security, Service Delivery and Applications.
- Ability to participate in strategic process discussions, where necessary.
- Monitor security compliance in accordance with company standards, policies and procedures.
- Adaptable to flexible working hours.
- Technical background in IT Systems
- Experience with Microsoft Desktop and Server products
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Office 365
- Experience with consoles such as Sony PlayStation and Microsoft Xbox
- Technical knowledge of the Microsoft Stack, Windows Server, Windows networking, Active Directory
- Understanding of Firewalls and Gateways (Palo Alto, SonicWall)
- Understanding of VPN tunnelling, IPSEC (site-to-site, point-to-site)
- Experience with switching
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in the video games industry
- Team player
- Client focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly, can-do, attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Cultural adaptability
- Ability to use good judgment to prioritise tasks
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information