Lakshya Digital, a Keywords Studio is looking for experienced Rigging Artists to join our team and work on AAA game Titles.
1. A graduate with working experience of 1-3 years in character setup / rigging
2. Able to build custom biped, quadruped, facial and mechanical rigs
3. Good knowledge of anatomy for both human/biped and animal/quadruped
4. Equally proficient in Maya and 3DS MAX
5. Good understanding of the game art creation pipeline
6. Candidates should be able to work with minimal guidance and be comfortable working in a team environment.
7. Self-motivated, good communications skills and problem-solving abilities.
8. Background in visual arts/design with a strong understanding of form, geometry and movement.
9. Artists who have skills in other functional areas (modeling, texturing etc.)
10. Passionate gamer with experience playing a wide range of video games
1. Study the task specifications and client brief thoroughly before initiating estimation or commencing work on tasks. Understand the information provided and highlight to the Lead any missing or contradictory information.
2. Provide a list of queries to the Lead to seek clarification on the task allocated. Ensure that maximum clarity is achieved regarding the specifications, art direction and approach for a task before commencing work on it.
3. Work closely with the Lead to arrive at appropriate effort estimates for tasks.
4. Ensure that there is no ambiguity or confusion regarding any aspect (specifications, timelines etc.) of the task in hand. Should not make any unwarranted assumptions. Should red flag to the Lead/sub-Lead any confusion or ambiguity.
5. Before commencing work on the task, ensure that there is clear identification of the approach to be taken to create the task as well as daily work completion targets and the same have been discussed with the Lead/sub-Lead before finalization.
6. Collect adequate and appropriate references before commencing work.
7. Create controls for animation. Rigging and skinning of characters and props
8. Provide daily update of task status to Lead/sub-Lead.
9. Adopt organization mandated Best Practices and Work Processes while working on a task.
10. Deliver high quality work with zero QC errors and resulting in minimal iteration. Diligently check task against checklist to ensure that the task complies with all specifications.
- We offer the opportunity to work on some of the best-known game titles in the world.
- We offer competitive salaries and annual performance-based bonuses.
- Experienced artists may get the opportunity to work remotely
- We offer generous paid time off. You get 26 Annual leaves and additional paid time off at the year-end (from 25th December to 1st January).
- We cover Term Insurance and Personal accidental insurance for you.
- Benefit from our free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for mental and emotional wellbeing.
- You can also avail our Special Education Assistance Scheme to further develop your career.
- … And a lot more!