The Localization Quality Control Supervisor will contribute to develop, implement and supervise the quality control tools and processes aimed at evaluating the overall performance of the Group external resources and partnering Studios.
The Localization Quality Control Coordinator can be based in Milan, Rome, Barcelona or Dublin.
- In cooperation with the Resource management, BPS and Engineering management teams, explore new and develop existing external resource quality standards, procedures and tools
- Resolve or escalate issues; gather and share user feedback with third-party development partners
- Draft, maintain and share process documentation as required
- Working with RM, Production and Linguists internal teams, implement agreed procedures across all KW Studios and constantly monitor their use and efficiency
- Define and carry out training sessions for internal and external resources on quality control procedures and the new tools
- In cooperation with the RM and Production team, draft, analyse and present timely reports on project resourcing and quality status, suggest and implement corrective actions where needed
- Support the Production team to timely share performance evaluation with our external resources, ensuring feedback complies with KW Studios defined criteria; suggest and implement corrective and rewarding initiatives.
- +3 years of experience in quality control within the localisation industry
- Previous experience in working with remote management and remote teams highly desirable.
- Strong multicultural, multilevel, multifunction team approach
- Eager and able to scout new options, customise them to an extremely dynamic, varied and constantly growing business
- Knowledge of industry standard QA practices and tools
- • Higher education in translation related studies
- • Fluent English plus at least 1 additional language
- Mediation/negotiation skills in working with people from different countries and cultures
- High level of commitment and motivation is essential
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.