At Keywords Studios (KWS), we use our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. Our aim is to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
We enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In so doing we empower our clients to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating the most engaging experiences.
KWS is trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way.
We are seeking an experienced, committed, high-energy, detail-oriented Personal Assistant to support the New CEO joining us in December. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and have an ability to work in a pressurized, fast-paced environment. Excellent communications skills and a high level of professionalism and confidentiality are assumed.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Full calendar management for the CEO (and travel management for CFO & COO)
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Develop strategies to ensure effective time management and prioritisation of key tasks.
- Manage the CEO's ‘To-Do List, acting as the main connection between the CEO and those that require his attention/time; using your initiative and business acumen to step in and handle tasks on behalf of the CEO where appropriate.
- Deal with all internal and external queries directed to the CEO by email, telephone, or otherwise.
- Amplify the CEO's communication with the preparation of meeting agendas, business cases, proposals, and assistance with high-impact presentations.
- Organise travel when required - flights, accommodation, visas, transportation, transfers, currency, restaurants, meetings, and calls, together with compiling the required materials for business trips in advance.
- Coordinate management reports and progress updates for the CEO.
- Prepare and format presentations.
- Assist with confidential projects and personal tasks.
- Complete expense reports.
Required Skills & Competences
BA/BS degree (or equivalent in experience)
Several years of high level, complex executive administration and project management work experience
Excellent verbal and written communication skills—involving high-level communications with internal and external contacts
Ability to listen and simplify details depending upon target audience; ability to influence others
Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks; attention to detail and excellent follow-through
Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and execute effectively against multiple projects and deadlines
Ability to interface effectively with all levels of staff and executives within the company
Ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent and sound judgment
Passion for learning new things, continuous improvement sharing best practices
Expertise with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Drive)
Experience making complex domestic and international travel arrangements