Established in 1998 and working in over 30 languages, the Keywords Group is a fast-growing plc. listed on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market. Keywords is an international service provider to the global Video Game Industry with offices in Dublin, Tokyo, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Montreal, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Milan, Rio de Janeiro, New Delhi, Los Angeles, Seattle. Working on a worldwide basis, we provide a range of linguistic, testing, quality control and customer support services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
This role is a highly collaborative global role with focus on Azure and AWS services. The successful candidate will have in depth experience of scripting and automation and will be proactive in identifying solutions and improving process efficiency. The candidate should be comfortable working remotely as part of a project team. Remote work is possible within Poland.
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Establish milestones for necessary contributions from departments and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, mockups and time necessary
- Work closely with engineering professionals to specify, build and maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company and seek to continually improve processes company wide
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and complete implementation
- Azure or AWS certification.
- Experience managing: Amazon AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Experience with bug management and ticketing tools: Atlasssian Products
- Experience with software development pipeline tools: Perforce, Git, CodeCommit, Bamboo, Jenkins
- Experience with monitoring and configuration management: Puppet, Saltstack, Chef, Zabbix, Grafana, Splunk
- Experience with virtualization and container management systems
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Experience working together with teams from several departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan
- Professional experience and a high-level understanding of working with Linux and Windows operating systems and their implications
- Professional work experience in team building and project organization