KWS Montréal is a flagship studio in the Keywords group, an international supplier of services for the video game industry. Our studio includes some of the major brands in technical service to the global Video Game Industry, such as KWS Montréal, Alchemic-Dream and Babel. We work on a large variety of video games of all popular platforms and we are in partnership with the most notorious editors and video game developers such as Warner Bros, ES, Square Enix, 2K, and more!
Completion of reconciliation, accounting and reporting activities. The successful candidate will be required to support and process various aspects in the day-to-day accounting and treatment of various types of transactions.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Assist with various financial analysis and reporting requirements to the Corporate Office;
- Record journal entries and perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations to ensure the accounting records are appropriately maintained and in compliance with IFRS;
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy, analyse the General Ledger transactions to ensure accurate posting to proper accounts;
- Prepare monthly and annual variance analysis for balance sheet and Profit & Loss accounts;
- Participate in month-end and year-end financial reporting activities;
- Prepare and analyze performance indicators and KPIs between the different service lines;
- Participate in the budget process;
· Provide audit support as requested, including accumulating supporting documentation;
· Participate in the development and implementation of continuous improvement projects (data entry, reports, etc.);
· Responsible for ad-hoc financial reports;
- Other related tasks requested by the immediate supervisor.
- 5 years of relevant experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or a similar field;
- Professional accounting designation (CPA-CA, CPA-CGA, CPA-CMA) – Big 4 experience an asset
- Bilingual (English, French – spoken and written);
- Strong working knowledge of the Office suite;
- Experience with NetSuite (a definite asset).
· Well-organized with superior attention to details;
· Ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve and adapt to change;
· Ability to meet tight deadlines;
· Professional, responsible, and reliable self-starter;
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness;
· Respectful of confidential information.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
The masculine form is used throughout the text for ease of reading, but refers to both men and women.