Keywords Studios is looking for a Global IT Program Manager. This individual will help to further build the Keywords Technology teams capabilities globally to coordinate and implement both internal and customer facing project deliverables. Reporting to the Global IT Director the ideal candidate will be hands on as needed while performing broader program management for Keywords IT across all global footprints.
If you are highly motivated self-starter who enjoys navigating and solving for complex project deliverables, this role is for you.
- Work closely with management at all levels and between operations teams to facilitate smooth delivery of global programs and initiatives.
- Develop best practices, tools and templates for how teams work together and present to executives on project status.
- Coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.
- Design methods for teams to manage and track unique programs and goals while also monitoring progress against broader business goals.
- As required participates in all phases of specific projects. Identifies, assesses, and manages risks to the success of the projects and global initiatives.
- Manages time effectively to maximize utilization and to balance demands from multiple projects.
- Build relationships and trust across functions and organizations; collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables.
- Create documentation and procedures to capture and manage program dependencies and changes.
- Min 7 years of experience in Program or Project Management
- Experience working within technology teams
- Experience Coordinating program activities across multiple IT practices, program areas, or vendors.
- Comfortable and capable of working in a global organization across multiple timezones
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in English (Spoken and Written)
- Highly adaptable and agile in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment; able to thrive within ambiguity.
- Professionalism, sensitivity, discretion along with the ability to interact with the senior executive level are essential.
- Strong experience executing and managing in a fast-paced environment while leading as an individual contributor as needed.
- Knowledge of applicable business processes and operations of BPO type organizations
- Experience in the gaming industry a plus