· Create long-term and short-term staffing plans reflecting the forecast volume, agreed shrinkages and staffing
requirements that meet the defined service level agreement.
· Provide timely hiring plans that reflect workload requirements based on provided forecasts.
· Proactively provides recommendations, key insights, and solutions to resolve any staffing and volume concerns.
· Analyze historical volume, arrival and staffing patterns and provide monthly and other long-range forecasts.
· Create/Plot schedules based on forecasted interval capacity requirements, revenue goals, and operating and budget
· Maintain and manage schedules through NICE IEX (including time off request approvals)
· Communicate schedules, schedule changes and schedule adherence regularly or as needed.
· Analyze schedule effectiveness and accuracy, and make the right recommendations for production changes.
· Evaluate actual trends based on metrics to generate a staffing analysis.
· Participate in internal meetings, client calls and any scheduling and forecasting reviews.
· At least 3-5 years’ of Workforce Management experience focusing on Forecasting, Capacity Planning and Scheduling
in a Contact Center/BPO operations in lieu of a degree.
· Experienced working with scheduling, forecasting and workforce management software (preferably IEX).
· Knowledge of staff planning, workload distribution and forecasting trend analysis.
· Advance experience with Excel and/or Google Sheet.
· Excellent Technical Expertise and Problem-Solving Skill.
· Strong verbal, written and visual communications skills.
· Flexibility with work schedule
· Ability to work autonomously.
· Detail oriented and Time Management Skill