Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 50+ offices across 20 countries and 4 continents.
Our Player Support Service Line is looking for an experienced Digital Media Talent Sourcer to work closely with recruiters and the Talent Acquisition Specialist to generate interest about Keywords’ vacancies and build and maintain the company’s talent pool.
Our Digital Media Talent Sourcer is in essence a social media guru, who keep up with the latest trends and social platforms, especially for gaming and have a talent for connecting and engaging with potential candidates.
Main responsibilities will be in particular:
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Discord, forums, gaming fan pages…)
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Coordinate with hiring managers and/or the Talent Acquisition Specialist to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline. (e.g. Content creation on social media, events, workshops…)
- Maintain candidate databases
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Prove prior experience as a Talent Sourcer
- Interest and passion for videogames, aware of gaming network channels and trends
- Excellent English skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Experience with online and offline recruiting techniques.
- Experience with content creation (video and photo) , social media marketing and digital networking.
- Ability to effectively present both roles and Keywords to candidates on the gaming community.
- Ability to quickly make decisions
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to start immediately would be ideal
- Employment contract.
- Work on interesting projects! We support both AAA games from the biggest developers as well as indie games.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Benefits package - private medical care including dental care & MultiSport card.
- Free parking space.
- Relocation package.
- Attractive salary.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Company parties.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.
Due to COVID-19, successful candidates will be offered to work from home whenever afterwards, the job will be performed from our Katowice office.
Our recruitment team will conduct full online recruitment to accommodate those interested in applying.