Keywords Studios Mexico is looking for experienced gamers
Hardware Support Lead plans and directs all aspects of hardware activities within an organization. Ensures all hardware projects, initiatives, and processes are in conformance with the organization's established policies and objectives. Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility. May give input into developing the budget. Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
This list is not intended to detail all aspects of the assigned work but is representative of the job's overall responsibilities.
- To ensure all the team has PCs, Mobile devices, and consoles necessary to perform daily activities.
- Should be in charge of inventory and create unique labels for each device.
- To have good communication with suppliers to purchase, import, support, repair, and maintenance of equipment
- To update the devices whenever there is a new version of the operating system.
- To take care of the registration of all equipment entering and leaving the Testing facilities and keep track of who it is assigned to.
- To keep track of equipment that does not work and maintaining or check with suppliers for new purchases.
- Help troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- To distribute the equipment and track it
- Strong written communication skills in English.
- Problem-solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Experience working with Firmwares on electronic devices
- Accountable and responsible.
- Experience giving support and following the troubleshooting process
- Honest & open communication.
- Self-motivated and innovative.
- Works well with others under pressure and delivers on time.
- Experience working within MS Office.
- Living in Mexico City.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree (IT-related preferred but not required).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Law Benefits.
- Schedule: From Monday – Friday (8am-5pm)
- Career path.