Keywords Studios is an international technical and creative services provider to the global video games industry. Established in 1998 and headquartered in Dublin, Keywords now has over 50 studios located across Europe, North America, South America and Asia. We provide integrated art production, engineering, audio services, testing, localization and player support services across 50 languages and 14 game platforms to a blue chip client base in more than 20 countries. We have a strong market position, providing services to 23 of the top 25 most prominent games companies. With over 5,000 passionate gaming employees around the world, we provide services to video game developers and publishers alike.
This role requires an individual with the ability to execute a range of activities and the capability to assume the role of superuser on all finance systems within the organisation.
- Global project management of Netsuite & PBCS roll-out, supervising 3EN equivalent
- PBCS Superuser (manage users access, PL & BS template & scenario modelling etc.)
- Netsuite GL Superuser (GL, AR, AP etc.), GAP analysis for absorbing new acquisitions
- Prepare specifications for further automation / process improvement
- Spreadsheet modelling for studios not on Netsuite etc.
- Monthly Service Line Reporting Preparation from PBC & systems testing
- Other project related work; as business needs dictate
- Qualified Accountant with 5 years + experience, in a relevant / similar role
- Project management lead for a significant project
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to multitask and manage own workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with multiple and remote teams.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to work within team deadlines.
- Strong communication and team skills.