If oftentimes you find yourself rising up to the occasion and feel a sense of accomplishment in helping ensure the safety of others, then this may very well be the opportunity for you!
This is a rare opportunity to become a valid member of our team within the gaming industry, helping to maintain a clean and safe online community. As a content reviewer on a team of 2 you will be responsible for manually reviewing large sets of data, row by row, and reporting on the content in the data. Your primary responsibility will be reviewing, reporting, and removing offensive content to help keep our community safe and clean. You will also report on the efforts and contribute to process improvements on the QV team.
If career advancement and opportunity for growth is important, strongly recommended to apply!
- This role also provides access to mentors (for those interested in becoming producers), and the opportunity to have a AAA title under your belt as we consider this essential for the game.
- Advanced game and sport (Ice hockey video game) knowledge
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency with Excel and other office-based products are a must
- Socially conscious and responsible, ability to understand and stay on top of current trends a plus.
- Self-sufficient, able to take directions and work independently with little oversight
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits package option
- Onsite options for amenities includes RMT, Physiotherapist, Chiropractor, Gymnasium, Weight lifting facility, Yoga Studio, etc.
- Fun, collaborative environment, working alongside other passionate gamers, creators that are passionate in their own craft
- Dog friendly work environment