**Pour la version française, veuillez rechercher Testeur/Analyste Jeux Video St. Jerome**
Are you knowledgeable on all things video games? Are you ready for a challenge?
We are looking for creative, rigorous, and enthusiastic players to join our ever-growing team of video game testers.
Here is your chance to join a company that is one of the world-renowned leaders in the video games industry.
- Navigate through video games to find functionality issues;
- Report, in English, issues found into a database;
- The tester may be asked to perform specialized testing.
Remote work is possible under certain conditions and within an acceptable range of our studios.
- Strong interest in video games and media platforms;
- Great attention to detail; have an analytical mind;
- Capable of following a test plan;
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken – training and data entry are done in English only);
- Basic computer skills (Internet, Email).
- Progressive salary;
- Quick possibility of becoming permanent;
- Full time schedule;
- Work schedule from Monday to Friday (day shift);
- Opportunities for advancement;
- Employee support program.
Other possible advantages:
- Dental insurance;
- Complementary Health Insurance;
- Life insurance;
- Free parking;
- Work environment in your image;
- Possibility of overtime;
- Partner discounts (Garage-Telus-Restaurants, etc.).