Keywords Studios Group is a global service provider for game developers. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go to” provider of technical services. We have created a unique platform supporting game industry worldwide. We are operating from 50+ Studios located across 4 continents and 20 countries.
We are currently looking for Video Game Testers to join an exciting project in Katowice office.
You would be searching for bugs by playing pre-release and live op’s video games on all current platforms. Then report and regress all bugs found to assist game developers improve the quality of their product before it is released to the public.
Are you passionate about games? This is your opportunity to start a brand-new career in the games industry!
The responsibilities of the Video Game Testers will be:
- Test software using the Keywords testing process to ensure the highest possible quality software is delivered by our clients.
- Test using the test cases provided by the Test Lead in order to find defects.
- Enter those defects into the bug database quickly, effectively and clearly by using the set terminology provided.
- Perform bug regression when required.
- Help troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Fluent in English – written and spoken.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Accountable and responsible.
- Agile, and flexible to change.
- Keen eye for errors/inconsistencies.
- Honest & open communication.
- Understanding and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to actively listen to instructions and execute tasks communicated.
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Intermediate skills with MS Excel.
- Based in Katowice area or available for relocation.
- Passion for video games.
- Relevant experience in a similar role in the Video Games or related industry an advantage.
- Working knowledge all next gen and current gen console hardware and software.
- Working knowledge with mobile and PC hardware and software.
- Availability to start ASAP.
- Work on interesting projects.
- Contract of mandate (project-based cooperation, on call).
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Attractive salary.
- Ability to work on the latest video game content before it's released to public.
- Possibility to start immediately.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Referral program.
- Company parties.
- The casual and fun work environment.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.
Please send your CV in ENGLISH while applying for the position.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!