IT Support responsibilities include an emphasis on maintaining computer systems and networks, aiming for the highest functionality, updating policies, troubleshooting issues, and training end-users on the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure.
As part of a Worldwide company, you must be confident in your English communication skills, written and spoken. Under the supervision of Asia IT Support Manager, you’ll be charged to work on larger projects across different studios in the region while keeping a focus on local demand.
<Duties and Responsibilities>
• Responds to help desk tickets, telephone calls, emails and personnel requests for technical support.
• Documents, tracks and monitors all help desk interactions to ensure a timely resolution and maintains thorough communication with the user until the help desk request can be closed.
• Demonstrates strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within IT industry standards and corporate help desk procedures.
• Uses strong analytical skills to diagnose problems (hardware, software, network, sysadmin etc.) and determines appropriate solutions.
• Researches questions using pre-documented instructions and SOPs to perform the functions of the job and quickly escalates problems that require urgent attention.
• Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals and stays current with system information, changes and updates.
• Maintains accurate hardware and software inventory.
• Solicits regular feedback from the field to ensure there are no gaps in communication between IT and the business.
• Knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems.
• IT related degree
• At least 2 years of work experience in an IT field
• High-level of problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
• Good verbal and written English communication skills
Social insurance covered
Commuting allowance up to 30,000 JPY/month