Lakshya Digital, a Keywords Studio is looking for experienced Character Artists to join our team at Pune and work on AAA game characters and creatures.
Character Artists will be responsible for creating high quality 3D characters and creatures as per clients’ specifications and quality requirements and within the budgeted time and effort.
They would be required to model, UV map and texture characters, character assets and creatures for some of the best-known game titles, spanning different genres and platforms.
- Two or more years of experience of working as a Character Artist.
- Diploma/degree in Art & Design or equivalent is preferred but not essential. Anyone without the specialized diploma but having expertise reflected in their portfolio can also be considered.
- A strong understanding of human and animal anatomy.
- Excellent skills in high and low poly modeling.
- Hands-on experience on how to effectively model, texture and material 3D assets under production conditions (within deadlines, conforming to client’s requirements etc.)
- Knowledge of Organic and Inorganic Modeling, Nexgen Hair pipeline
- Good understanding of 3D asset creation pipeline and process, shaders and popular plugins
- Good knowledge of industry standard software such as Maya, 3D Studio Max, ZBrush, Substance Painter and Photoshop.
- Good knowledge of how to create assets for / export assets to game engines such as Unreal Engine/Unity
- Self-Motivated, team player and a good communicator.
- Detail oriented. Able to deliver error-free work.
- Able to manage time effectively to insure timely delivery of work.
- We offer the opportunity to work on some of the best-known game titles in the world.
- We offer competitive salaries and annual performance-based bonuses.
- Experienced artists may get the opportunity to work remotely
- We offer generous paid time off. You get 26 Annual leaves and additional paid time off at the year-end (from 25th December to 1st January).
- We cover Term Insurance and Personal accidental insurance for you.
- Benefit from our free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for mental and emotional wellbeing.
- You can also avail our Special Education Assistance Scheme to further develop your career.
- … And a lot more!