Work Location: Palo Alto, CA
Our major tech client is looking for an experienced manager who can facilitate change management for customers on existing shipping products.
- Future product enablement for customer and account teams.
- Facilitate change management for customer for existing shipping products.
- Support OEM specific/unique programs – LCE and NVIDIA Long Life.
- Create roadmap/planning content
- Pre-Sales/ Technical Consulting
- Manage Gray Space
- Partner with multiple groups within the company including Supply chain, R&D, Planning, Product Management, Support, Quality and Sales AGMs and Customer Service Managers
- Partner with external customers including Engineering, Sourcing/Purchasing and Quality Managers
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- Project Management experience –PMP preferred
- Experience with reporting, analytics and forecasting
- Ability to dive deep into analysis while maintaining line of sight of strategy, goals and objective
- Experience developing and presenting reports
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Account Management experience
- Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly, maintain focus, execute with a high degree of accuracy while working with complex data in an environment of changing priorities and requirements
- Strong analytical, critical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in team settings
- Ability to function in high stress situations maintaining professionalism
- Strong problem-solving and resolution recommendation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms
At Keywords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits