Please note that going forward, no applications will be processed during the COVID-19 crisis. We will get back to you with more instructions about the next step once our Montreal studio has been re-opened.
USE YOUR LINGUISTIC SKILLS IN AN EXCITING AND MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT.
Working at Keywords Studios is an opportunity to meet people from around the world that share your interests and passions. It is a rich workplace in a booming city. Living in Montreal is a chance to discover the city’s diversity, festivals, conventions, world-class restaurants and so much more.
- Proofread texts and video game content (spelling, syntax, typography).
- Check texts for consistency and recommend changes where necessary.
- Write error reports.
- Perform minor translations.
- Ensure subtitles match the audio tracks.
- Have a sharp eye.
- Proficiency in English and Norwegian (spoken and written).
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while managing your time efficiently.
- Comfortable with digital technologies (computers, video game consoles, touchscreens).
- An interest in the video game industry.
- Experience in a relevant or related field (an asset.
- Experience in a similar position (an asset).
The chosen candidate must either be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a Temporary Foreign Worker with an Open Work permit or in the process of requesting a Working Holiday Visa.
- Relocation packages available in certain cases
- $14.25 - $16.75CAD per hour, depending on shift time
- Potential for full-time, permanent openings with growth opportunities
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others)
- Free fruit daily
- Free Friday coffee