Keywords, established in Dublin in 1998, now has 50+ studios across Europe, North and South America and Asia with 6500+ employee strength. Lakshya & Babel, Keywords Studios are the leading international provider of outsourcing services to games and interactive entertainment industries based at India.
The company provides a complete outsourced game art, engineering, testing, audio and localization service for all Console, PC, Handheld and Mobile content, to many of the biggest names in games and interactive entertainment, working on thousands of titles including many of the best-selling titles of the past few years.
- Lead the IT Helpdesk team and provide technical expertise on complex issues/tickets.
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
- Providing direction for IT team members
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within IT industry standards and corporate help desk procedures.
- Collaborate with production teams to ensure IT road-map projects are aligned with business expectations
- Maintains accurate hardware, software, consumables inventory.
- Uses strong analytical skills to diagnose problems (hardware, software, network, etc.) and determines appropriate solutions.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals and stays current with system information, changes and updates.
- Weekly analysis of service desk ticket, and report weekly Metric and KPI reporting to upper management.
- A relevant degree or professional experience or 10 years of experience in a L2 support or similar capacity
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong knowledge of hardware, software & network troubleshooting.
- Strong Experience with Windows oriented infrastructure: Windows 10, Windows Server 2016/2019, Exchange Server, Office 365, Active Directory, File Server, PowerShell, Hyper-V.
- Experience in troubleshooting DNS, DHCP, Network, mobile phones (iOS and Android), MacBook and Ubuntu desktops, Veeam backup, FTP server.
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Ability to manage personnel
- High-level of problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Experience with debugging Art tools for software such as 3DS Max, Houdini, Substance, Photoshop, Blender, Maya, Zbrush and with videogame engine (Frostbite, Unity, Unreal Engine, etc.) is a plus.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fun working environment
- Working with the biggest names in the gaming industry