Our major tech client in Las Colinas is looking for an experienced support engineer to join their cloud support team.
This team works with their companies cutting edge cloud technology platform. You will get exposure many new and upcoming developments. It is a great chance to further your cloud knowledge!
- Supporting delivery for commerce, and working directly with customers to resolve complex support incidents related to the billing platform and subscription management through various support offerings.
- Being a source of knowledge for platform services, technologies, offerings, and the billing platform.
- Resolving difficult customer issues
- Directly supporting customers through telephone, email, and chat services
- Escalating issues quickly when deep, specific skills or other capabilities are required
- Using knowledge of the architecture and offerings to provide customer resolution and proactive customer recommendations
- Writing excellent case documentation
- Handling challenging and politically-charged customer situations.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- 3+ years of support or equivalent experience including a customer facing or customer support role
- Support experience with premier customers
- Previous success with engineers where high volumes and billing cycles were key, such as at banks
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or equivalent
- Certifications in MSCE, MCPD, or MCAD
- Experience with cloud technology
At Keywords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and select holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits