Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
Our office in Katowice has experienced a great growth since we opened last year and we are currently we are looking for an experienced Studio Manager where main responsibilities will be the following:
- Will take responsibility for the Studio P&L, detailed reporting and analysis relating to both revenue and costs to help make key business decisions and drive process/reporting improvements.
- Manage the Studio facilities. Ensure office, office equipment and all facilities are optimal. Manage all relationships with contractors.
- Manage Studio staff accommodation. Be primary contact for all suppliers and ensure Studio staff accommodation is managed effectively and appropriately
- Co-ordinate/Lead the security & data protection projects;
- Co-ordinate / lead Studio management meetings and ensure smooth communication across departments.
- Drive cross department initiatives for the Studio.
- Host Quarterly All Keywords Staff meetings
- Manage Keywords reception staff.
- Fluency in both Polish and English
- Degree or Masters level in Business/Economics/Finance/IT/Project Management;
- Ideally 3-5 years relevant office management experience within a professional / corporate environment;
- Results orientated candidate with project management experience;
- Strong organizational skills & ability to work well under pressure;
- Proactive team player with experience in managing and leading people;
- Excellent communication skills
- A high energy personality with an inquisitive nature, dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service and willing to take ownership to drive the change agenda forward;
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office and high level of computer literacy is essential.
Please while applying, send your application in English.
Thanks and good luck!