Do you want to be part of a leading international technical service provider to the global #Gaming Industry with studios in Asia, Europe, North and South America?
We are currently in the process of expanding and are looking for professional, experienced candidates to become members of our growing global team.
The Account Executive is responsible for supporting the Finance Manager with business accounting activities. This includes raising, sending and paying invoices, reconciling company accounts and performing month-end closing activities.
- Perform Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable functions, including data entry
- Prepare billing, process payments & reimbursements
- Verify invoices, preparation of payment and recording of payments
- Monthly Bank, AP & AR reconciliations
- Maintain proper documentation and filing
- Handle intercompany transactions and reconciliations
- Perform month-end closing activities
- Prepare audit schedules and liaise with auditor on year-end audit
- Assists in annual audit process
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Finance Manager or Group Finance
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Finance or Accounting / ACCA Applied Skills level or equivalent academic qualification
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in an MNC is preferred
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel (especially V-Lookup & Pivot Table)
- Strong team player with ability work independently
- Good time management
- Experience with NetSuite Oracle is an added advantage
- Casual working environment
- A generous leave policy
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage
- Dental insurance