Established in 1998 and working in over 30 languages, the Keywords Group is a fast-growing plc. listed on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market. Keywords is an international service provider to the global Video Game Industry with offices in Dublin, Tokyo, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Montreal, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Milan, Rio de Janeiro, New Delhi, Los Angeles, Seattle. Working on a worldwide basis, we provide a range of linguistic, testing, quality control, and customer support services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
We are looking for an Associate Partnership Manager who can help and push the success of the Sales team in regards to Game Testing services. Build, coordinate, and update, Sales and Marketing material relating to Game Testing, like:
- Case studies
- Service briefs
- Proposal templates
- Presentation templates
Coordinate efforts and materials for Marketing events, like:
If appropriate, develop and foster relationships with client points of contacts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Delegate proposal-building efforts whenever possible.
- Manage and lead client interactions and meetings as needed.
- Delegate proposal efforts where appropriate to the Content Writer.
- Set and manage client expectations appropriately.
- Be able to find solutions to client requests when possible.
- Be able to decline client requests in an appropriate manner when necessary.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Cross-sell services to clients where possible and appropriate.
- Provide relevant and thorough briefings to Directors and QAM on proposals.
- Manage most daily communications, like email.
- Primary escalation point of contact for client queries on proposals and RFPs.
- Resolve conflicts/issues and escalate to others as appropriate, including IT-related issues and help tickets.
- Create and update Proposals, RFPs, Sales and Marketing template materials for others to use.
- Participate in and lead proposal efforts where necessary.
- In addition to the above, the employee is expected to complete any other tasks deemed necessary.
- Knowledge in Design and Sales.
- Knowledge of a project cycle and a games’ development process.
- Knowledge of Localization QA services and processes
- Knowledge of Functionality QA and Certification testing services and processes.
- Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Strong emotional intelligence and awareness.
- Ability to understand one-self, others, and act accordingly for the attainment of set goals.
- Capacity to delegate effectively, including decision making where appropriate.
- Encourages others to keep a high standard of quantity and quality outputs and leads by example.
- Understands and is able to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Client-facing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work effectively and decisively under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Design skills
- Sales skills
- IT literate
- Fluent in English – written and verbal
- Advanced skills with MS Word and PowerPoint.