The Office Assistant will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
He/she will be in charge of calling actors and managing the dubbing agenda
He/she will also assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
Position opened to disable candidates.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Contact actors and manage the agenda for dubbing purpose
- Write actors’ contract and assure that every document is signed
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant.
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Proficiency in MS Office
- High school diploma
- Must be adept at managing multiple projects at once
- Use the discretion when handling confidential information