Keywords Localization is a premier provider of video game localization. From its offices in leafy Leopardstown, Keywords Localization Dublin collaborates with many of the top developers and publishers in the industry to help make their best games even better. The Localization team is multilingual, multi-cultural and passionate about games.
The LPC will assist in project-specific administrative and financial tasks as well as working with a broad spectrum of internal and external resources located in different time zones. The LPC is expected to support Localization PMs in managing multiple localization projects of different sizes, genres and platforms for multiple clients simultaneously and to ensure that quality is delivered to Keywords’ high standards and within the timeframe agreed with the client.
- Day to day support on localization projects.
- Ability to work within an on-site team as well as with Loc PMs based in different time zones.
- Negotiation of project timelines with clients and vendors.
- Coordination with Vendor Manager to ensure most effective allocation of resources.
- Ensuring a quality and timely delivery of projects to external clients or internal Loc PMs.
- Preparation and review of individual project financial reports.
- Communication of work in progress reports.
- Support the Project Management team with administration tasks for other localization projects.
- 1-2 years’ experience in game localization.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to cope under pressure and to work to tight deadlines. Proactive and an eye for detail.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, GSuite etc.
- Team player as well as hands-on individual contributor.
- Passion for the video game industry. Experience playing all game genres.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Used to working with different cultures in a creative environment.
- Self-motivation and ability to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced gaming environment.
- Knowledge of CAT tools, MT is a plus.