We are looking for talented Junior Community Managers to help our client, support the community for strategy games. This project has a particular focus on identifying and reporting bugs mentioned by players on the Official Forums, as well as updating players on the progress of their bug reports where appropriate.
Communication skills are paramount as a community manager needs to be able to talk directly to players. You will also need to have a keen eye for detail in order to report bugs efficiently and be able to follow correct bug reporting procedures (training will be provided).
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Daily interaction with fans of our clients’ games across various online platforms.
- Moderate social media and community platforms to ensure a safe, enjoyable experience for all community members.
- Devise community guidelines and measures against unwanted behaviour.
- Create original social media client, both in collaboration with the client and independently.
- Relay player feedback and sentiment back to the client in a structured, actionable way, and follow processes to escalate key issues quickly and clearly.
- Monitor online reviews and devise strategies to improve overall review scores.
- Be the clear and friendly voice of the studio to the community.
- Performs other related duties.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Interest in gaming, and broad knowledge of genres and platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Availability to join for a one-month project with the potential possibility of prolonging the cooperation.
- A basic understanding of how online forums work, and how gaming communities interact.
- A proactive attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Passion for strategy games.
- Possibility to start immediately.
- Work from home*
- Work on interesting projects.
- Salary depending on your profile and experience.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Attractive referral program.
- Company parties.
- The casual and fun work environment.
- Pleasant location in the business area of Katowice “Green Park”*
*Due to the recent developments regarding COVID-19, successful candidates will be offered to work from home whenever possible until the situation is over. Afterwards, the job will be performed from our Katowice office in Poland.
Our recruitment team will conduct full online recruitment to accommodate those interested in applying.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!