A detail-oriented UI artist who will help craft and implement industry-leading HUD and front-end UI. While this is not an engineering role, creating real-time UI can be technically complex and we do expect a technically adept artist who can quickly adapt to in-house tools and script environments.
- Implement UI screens for entire interactive game features including data driven dynamic layouts, animations, and transitions
- Work from visual comps, motions designs and style guides to translate complex UX wireframe diagrams and UI visual concepts into in-game UI
- Use Sketch and XAML pipeline to deliver a large scale of UI content
- Contribute to building up a visual library of Sketch components for use in UI screens
- Work in a dynamic team environment with a mix of developers, designers, and other technical UI artists to deliver UI screens
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordian
- BS/BA degree in Graphic Design, User Interface, Art, Computer Science, or a related field
- Proficient with one or more major UI creation toolsets such as HTML5, Flash, Sketch, Microsoft Blend
- Portfolio that demonstrates examples of user interface implementation across a variety of projects
- Experience crafting large numbers of UI screens with limited performance budget
- Sensitivity and discerning eye for typography, graphic design
- Interest in accessibility and multi-platform scalable UI preferred
- Candidate has a love for motorsport and console gaming.
- Visual style leans more towards the clean and broadcast esthetic, as opposed to rounded, cartoon style mobile games.
- Experience working on XAML and console-based UI
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits