We are looking for a highly motivated Analyst to support our Business Development team. Your role will be an integral part of our Revenue Operations Team, working closely with our Revenue Operations and Sales Management. The role will require coordination across multiple teams within the Keywords Studios group. The individual will have good analytical skills, with an excellent attention to detail, and good communication skills.
The Revenue Opertions Analyst will report to the Director of Sales Operations
- Enable and empower our sales team to succeed through improved strategy, process, analytics, and tools.
- Enable the Revenue Operations and Sales leaders to make strategic decisions via intelligent reporting and data analytics.
- Compile and maintain a set of historical data reports over a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly cadence.
- Produce periodic and ad-hoc reports from Salesforce CRM and other data sources, as and when required by the Sales team and Sales leaders.
- Perform in depth analysis into data gathered, look for trends, and communicate to the relevant stakeholders.
- Build and administer sales incentive programs.
- Assist with data integration during the rollout of new tools and software across the teams.
- Look at ways of streamlining and automating processes to compile and analyze data from various different sources and systems.
- Act as a key cross-functional liaison between Revenue Operations/Sales and other departments, such as Production, Marketing, and Finance.
Skills & experience
- Ability to create a consistent and workable set of data from a number of different data sources.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel including the ability to create and work with macros and pivot tables.
- Experience working with tools such as PowerBI and Google Data Studio.
- Experience working with databases of different types.
- Good numerical skills and understanding.
- Ability to work with large sets of data and to identify key indicators for reporting, and to identify trends.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, taking ownership and being proactive in helping others work effectively
- Experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud desirable.
- Experience working in a B2B Sales/Support role desirable.
- Knowledge/experience of the games industry desirable.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.