At Keywords Studios, we are trusted by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations of their video games.
The role of the Campaign and Brand Manager is to ensure the development and execution of effective marketing campaigns while implementing relevant initiatives to support the Keywords brand. These activities will help share the breadth and depth of our services and how they deliver benefits to our clients at every stage of the video game development lifecycle.
- Understand Keywords Studios brand and campaign strategy and how it will help achieve 2019 corporate and business-level objectives.
- Research and understand in detail, Keywords service offerings, to enable delivery of effective, high quality marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to fully define, build out and manage a calendar of B2B campaigns. Deliver the overall calendar and ensure alignment with the overall Marketing Plan.
- Manage day-to-day campaign activities including working with cross-functional and virtual teams to drive execution against objectives and deadlines.
- Participate in the development of campaign content creation, ensuring delivery against agreed timelines.
- Utilize supporting campaign tools to execute related campaign activities.
- Manage and track campaign performance against objectives.
- Manage Keywords brand portfolio and manage and implement relevant supporting initiatives.
- Ensure the integrity of the brand is maintained across all brand touchpoints and company communications.
- Manage and drive additional Marketing projects as required.
- Third level degree in Marketing or Business Studies
- 4-5 years’ relevant experience in B2B Marketing (preferably supporting activity across multiple countries)
- Passion for gaining insights into customer needs and translating those needs into effective marketing campaigns
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems such as Salesforce.com, HubSpot, Marketo, Silverpop etc
- Proven ability to actively manage brand initiatives
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to multitask and manage own workload in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with multiple and remote teams
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrates a solid interest in and aptitude for learning about our service offerings and the wider video games industry
- Strong communication and team skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluency in English.