Do you want to be part of a leading international technical service provider to the global #Gaming Industry with studios in Asia, Europe, North and South America?
We are currently in the process of expanding our pool of Chinese to English #Translators and are looking for professional, experienced candidates to become members of our growing global team.
Translators will be responsible for working closely with Project Managers in delivering high quality translations to Keywords’ clients. Translators may also from time to time be tasked with supporting the Vendor Management team in reviewing test translations
- Translate content from Simplified Chinese into English with high quality standards.
- Review translations in English to ensure consistency and quality.
- Provide detailed language quality reports on the texts reviewed.
- Improve glossaries, manage terminology and develop documentation and style guidelines for your language.
- Provide feedback and collaborate effectively with vendors (freelance translators, recording studios, etc.).
- Set the creative vision for the target language.
- Work closely with in-house team members to ensure translations meet the quality standards.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with all members of the team to improve processes and achieve common goals.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an Simplified Chinese-to-English freelance or in-house translator, preferably in the gaming industry.
- Passion for the video game industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in working with people from different cultures.
- Working knowledge of CAT tools.
- Educational qualification in linguistics is an advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and linguistics test.