We are currently in the process of expanding our pool of Localization Project Managers and are looking for professional, experienced candidates to become members of our growing global team.
This is a new role in the in-house client-dedicated Team in Keywords Singapore. The Localization Project Manager role will support the client’s EU Localisation team and will work closely with the client’s tools, processes and personnel.
In this role, the incumbent will need to master file delivery management to support the client’s multilingual localisation and Localization QA requests.
The Localization Project Manager will manage the hand off and delivery of multiple localisation projects of different sizes, simultaneously within the timeframe agreed with the client.
- Work closely with the client’s EU on project specifications.
- Communicate regularly and professionally with the client’s EU localisation team.
- Manage all communication channels on assigned projects.
- Ensure communication is clear and concise on project requirements to other Keywords offices and the client’s language providers.
- Work with the client’s localisation tool to organise tasks and deliveries.
- Hand off files to the client’s language providers, including Keywords.
- Monitor status and track delivery of projects.
- Seek solutions for issues that arise during projects and escalate risks as necessary.
- Propose improvements to process where applicable.
- Work as part of in-house client-dedicated teams in Keywords.
- Build good working relationships with all client-dedicated team members in Keywords.
- Build working relationships and daily cooperation with other Keywords Localization Project Managers and Keywords Leads for Localisation and Localization QA.
- Build good working relationships with other Keywords offices and other language providers, working on the client’s localisation.
- Support the other Localization Project Managers and assist the Keywords client-dedicated teams’ Leads.
- Conduct project presentations and compile daily, weekly and monthly and ad hoc reports as appropriate.
- Escalate any material issues that arise on a project to the Localization Project Manager and Team Manager and agree how to manage and communicate these with the client.
- Participate in regular internal meetings.
- Take responsibility for personal learning and training needs.
- Degree / Diploma in Business, Translation, Computer Science or Games Development
- Minimum 1 year experience in Games Localization or Localization QA
- In depth knowledge of MOBA games
- Knowledge of memoQ
- Motivated and able to work in a team
- Excellent English written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of PC and MS Office products is essential
- Ability to cope under pressure and to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Knowledge of an additional language an advantage
- Knowledge of MT an advantage
- This is a 1-year contract (renewable) position.
- Working Location: Lavender MRT
- Working Hours: Monday to Fridays, 10am to 7pm
Note: This position is only open to Singaporeans.