Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with +50 offices across 21 countries and 4 continents. The organization employs over 6,000 people at peak times working in over 50 languages. Each year, we produce over 80,000 art assets, 21 million words of audio, 250 million words translated, 2.5 million hours of testing and resolve 16 million customer support tickets.
For our office in Katowice, we are currently looking for an analytical and passionate Resource Coordinator to be responsible for managing, maintaining and developing resources across all service lines in the Katowice Studio (Player Support, Functional QA and Localization QA). Our Resource Coordinator is responsible for ensuring appropriate level of workforce (permanent and temporary) to secure project needs.
Main responsibilities will be in particular:
- Manage staff resourcing (permanent and temporary) to secure project needs
- Administration of testing schedules – for QA
- Management of resource pools for all service lines
- Coordinating all resourcing, project requests across all local service lines
- Non-permanent workforce management including new temp employee management
- Seating plan creation and maintenance:
- Escalation of testing resource conflicts to QA manager and/or all service lines locally to find solution i.e. transitioning staff from other SL temporarily / moving assets.
- Be a link between external managers & leads and local HR - serving as liaison for basic Polish labor law regulations and main contact person for all issues concerning working time & scheduling
- Keep all service lines informed of any issues that may affect resourcing i.e. breakdowns, special events, statutory bank holidays, new working time rules etc.
- For Player Support - checking work schedules in When I Work (or other tool available), making sure they are published min. 7 days in advance, that they’re correct and compliant with local working time regulations
- Managing internal databases - adding/deleting users, making sure data is up to date (working hours, absences, sick leaves etc.)
- Taking prompt actions in case of missing/incorrect schedules, unauthorized absences, holidays and sick leaves
- Cooperation with HR and Recruitment on issues with resourcing
- Cooperation with IT to recommend asset allocation and initiate hardware requests based on forecast needs
- Preparation of reports for all service lines in agreed upon formats - resource allocation success
- Preparation and maintenance of relevant documentation in Confluence pages
- Ensuring continuous improvement of processes related to responsibilities to increase utilization and productivity
- Build strong contingency for all service lines
- Experience in a similar position on fast paced and changing environments
- Experience in this role in the games industry would be ideal
- HR/payroll/personnel administration background will be an asset
- Basic knowledge of Polish labor regulations – working time limitations, scheduling, notice periods, holidays etc.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Very good communication skills – being proactive in communication
- Very good knowledge of English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Demonstrated relationship building with key stakeholders
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Computer and MS Office literacy, specially Excel and/or Excel Online, Google Sheets or similar tools
- Employment contract.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Benefits package - private medical care including dental care & MultiSport card.
- Free parking space.
- Relocation package.
- Attractive salary.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Company parties.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.