Are you a well-organised yet flexible & adaptable to change & action Planning & Resourcing Professional?
How about literally leveling up your career in the vibrant international company in the video games industry?
If you feel it is the right time to embrace a new fascinating challenge - here at Keywords Studios Katowice we have an exciting opportunity for you - we are currently looking for a Resource Administrator to support our Resourcing Team in our local QA Video Games Testing Departments. Our internal QA Resourcing Team is unquestionably one of our core divisions responsible for the healthy flow of our projects, taking care of our video games testers and management members so all the Team and our Clients are happy.
Do not hesitate and join the Team to have a real impact and contribute to our growth!
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Active participation in the schedule creation in line with requirements presented by the clients:
- Staff absences management,
- Resourcing connected databases management,
- Cooperation with Training and Recruitment in order to secure resource pool demands,
- Updating existing process when required,
- Design of new productive processes whenever required,
- Preparation of reports connected with resourcing,
- Managing databases connected with resourcing,
- Collaboration with Resource Coordinator as well as management in regards to the healthy resource pool,
- Non- permanent workforce management,
- Seating map creation and maintenance,
- Cooperation with HR on issues related to resourcing,
- Escalation of resource conflicts to Resource Coordinator,
- Tracking of absences, holidays, and sickness,
- communication with Resource Coordinator/ Leads/ Project Managers regarding a desirable team,
- confirmation of the employees’ availability,
- finding suitable replacements for some absent staff members.
- POC for non-permanent employees for other company functions such as HR,
- Cooperation with other members of the team,
- Other duties related to resources as required.
- At least 1 year of experience in workforce planning teams (experience in the QA industry will be an advantage)
- Excellent fluency in English (both spoken and written)
- At least intermediate level of Polish language (both spoken and written)
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Good understanding of expectations management
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure of time
- Ability to manage multiple priorities or projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel)
- Ability to work independently and with teams
- Comfortable with learning new technologies and content
- Experience in working for outsourcing company would be a plus
- Employment contract.
- Company laptop & phone.
- Office & WHF hybrid work possibility.
- Attractive salary.
- Benefits package (private medical care, Multisport card refund).
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Casual and fun work environment.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.
While applying, please send us your CV in ENGLISH.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!