Do you like video games? Are you fluent (speaking and writing) in multiple languages?
We have been pioneers & leaders in the Player Support field for over 20 years. We are one of the premier international providers of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services for online payment and virtual goods providers.
We are looking for several positions for English, German, French and Portuguese Player Support Senior Game Admins to join our multinational team around the globe.
- Act as subject matter experts for MMO support.
- Assist non-Keywords T1/T2 Player Support agents by performing in-depth investigations of escalated issues.
- Ensure player satisfaction by responding timely and accurately to escalated player contacts.
- Help with moderating in-game events, streamer collaborations, and players’ behavior.
- Analyze gaps and improve workflows, processes, and procedures.
- Bilingualism (English plus another language, spoken and written) is a plus.
- Must have 2 years previous work T1 or T2 experience needed.
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of troubleshooting and technology concepts.
- Solve cases requiring in-depth troubleshooting assistance and identifying bugs.
- Quick learner with strong research, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have at least played MMO for 2 years.
Please make sure that your contact information, including your personal email address, location, and what languages you speak and write, is included on either your CV or your cover letter. Only retained candidates will be contacted.
Note that this position requires full-time availability.
In addition, please note that, depending on where you are based, there might be chances to perform the job at our offices and not remotely. This will be discussed on a case by case basis.
- Work on exciting projects.
- International cooperation with global brands.
- Working in a fun and fast-paced industry from the comfort of your own home
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!